Monday, April 21, 2008

Lemon Chicken with Rice

My friend gave this recipe to me along with others as a wedding present. It has been a regular for us through the years. I just love eating chicken and rice with a delicious sauce. You can use different kinds of cream soups too. I just use whatever is in my pantry usually. This is just one of those super easy weeknight dinners with leftovers for lunch the next day. Enjoy.

Lemon Chicken

In Large Frying Pan:

Brown skinless/boneless cicken with a little oil.
Salt, perpper, and garlic chicken to taste.

Combine in Bowl:

1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 can Cream of Celery Soup
1 can of milk (sometimes I use evaporated milk)
3 Bay leaves (optional)

Add soup mixture to chicken and simmer for 30-60 minutes.

Add Lemon juice about half way through, 1-3 tablespoons

Serve with Rice

No comments: