Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Crock Pot Apple Pork Chops

I just tried this recipe tonight, and I am in Heaven!!! This is just so easy, and makes your house smell so yummy it will drive you crazy! I got this from the Paramount Ward Cookbook from Christina Herrmann. Enjoy!

Crock Pot Apple Pork Chops

1 1/2 lb. boneless pork loin chops (about 6)
4 medium golden delicious apples, peeled and sliced
3 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt

Lightly spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Place pork in slow cooker. Cover with apples. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt and sprinkle over apples. Cover; cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm in, will definitely try it! I'll let you know what the troops have to say. thanks for sharing!

Karen said...

I've made this same thing in the oven and oh my goodness so yummy. I can't wait to try it in the crock.

Me - Jen said...

I just pulled pork chops out for tomorrow night so I think I am going to try this. I even have apples. Go figure!!